Schuessler chewable tablets
- suitable for people with lactose intolerance
- suitable for diabetics
- good for your tooth
- without wheat starch, therefore gluten-free
The Schuessler chewable tablets contain isomalt and mannitol as the main ingredients, they have a very low glycemic index (2!) and therefore are suitable for persons with lactose intolerance and diabetics.
- Regarding potentisation and dosage, and in terms of Dr Schuessler’s biochemical healing method, the Schuessler chewable tablets are used 1:1.
- So that you can better keep the individual Schuessler salts apart, all tablets are marked with the corresponding number.
- Schuessler chewable tablets from Adler Pharma are tooth-friendly, because they do not cause tooth decay, because isomalt is not split in the mouth. This avoids plaque formation. The remineralization of previous caries damage is positively influenced.
- Please note that the chewable tablets may NOT be given to animals due to their composition. Animals cannot metabolise isomalt!